How to Order

All you need to do is just click on the package you want and add it to the cart. If you are looking for a Custom-Made package, please contact Mary at PandagrlCP@yahoo.com about what you are looking for.

Payment

Solution Graphics

Shipping Info

Shipping would be calculated based on what package you ordered and base on your shipping needs.

*ALL ORDER ARE SHIP THROUGH USPS*


Pandagrl's Care Package is not accountable for lost packages since every package would come with a tracking number. USPS would be responsible for any lost package once it has left Pandagrl's Care Package.


Return and Exchange Policy

Ready Made Package order may be cancel only if the package hasn't been label and ready to be ship. Custom-made Package order can't be cancel once it has been processed. You will receive an email from me when I have processed your order. Packages can't be return or exchange for any reason unless the products in the order is defected or I have sent you the wrong package.
Monday, March 29, 2010


Pandagrl's Care Package will not be officially launching for at least another couple of months, but I am currently offering a mini version of what Pandagrl's Care Package would be like. I am offering samples for free, in return I am asking for feedback on the packaging, products and so forth. All you have to do is send me an email with your name and shipping address.

6 comments:

Candi said...

i just received your package. will be doing a review soon (:

Anonymous said...

I received your package today! Thanks so much for giving me this opportunity! I will do a review soon.

Have a nice day!

=]

Lisa said...

I received the care package recently, and I'm more than pleased. The products I received were Rice Crackers, Pocky, 2 Hi-Chew candies,a Strawberry Crispiroll, and a Pudding Marshmallow. I wish I could ipload a picture, but I've consumed everything because they looked delicious, which they were.

I wasn't expecting the package to come as soon as it did which was a nice surprise. The packaging itself was great. Everything was in a nice box that kept the food from being damaged. The panda labels were very cute.

To make this product even better, there should be a personalized card to whoever is receiving the gift with the website address labeled.

Overall, this is a great idea with great service, and even better, great food! :]

Pandagrl said...

Thank you Candi and Cindy for your comments, I look forward to hearing about what your thoughts about the sample.

Thank you so much for your feedback Lisa and I am definitely going to be adding mini greeting cards to personalized the care package more.

Ahleessa said...

I received the package last week. Thank you! :) I also wrote a scheduled post for tomorrow morning at 10 a.m. Pacific Time.

http://ahleessa4realz.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Hi! I received the package...thank you! I didn't know where to leave the feedback so I just left it on my blog! Thank you again~

http://heerajo.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Questions

If you have any questions about anything at all please feel free to email Mary at PandagrlCP@yahoo.com. A response should be given within 48 hrs. unless there is an update on the page stating otherwise.

Followers